User Roles: Faculty
- Click blue pen icon for the course you would like to enter data under My Direct Assessments widget Running Assessments tab.
- Click Import Spreadsheet.
- Click Yes, visit [Course Section] or click No, create the assignments for me to have the system to create them for you.
- If you clicked Yes, visit [Course Section], please visit How to Add & Link Assignments page in order to continue.
- If you clicked No, create assignments for me, please follow steps below:
- Click No, create the assignments for me
- Adjust the Rubric setting if needed and click Save.
- When the page reloads, click on Import Spreadsheet to download the assessment template (Skip to Step 6).
- Once all assignments are created, click Yes, import assignments to import your assignments.
- Click Yes, Continue when the popup dialog opens.
- Click Download Template.
- Select a template format you would like to download and click Next.
- Select an assessment method and click Next.
- Click Download.
- Click Close when the dialog window pops up.
- Open the downloaded file and enter scores/rubrics and save.
*Please Note: Make sure to only copy and paste the data without formatting into the template page (paste values only) - any difference in formatting will not import correctly.
- Click Import Template.
- Click Select File & Upload.
- Once you select your file and upload, the system will show a status update. Click Next.
- Click Import Data.
- Click Yes, Continue and import my data when the dialog window opens.
- Click Finished.
* Once your file is upload, please click on Using Student Scores tab to see the scores before your submission.
- After scores are entered, click I'm Finished, Submit at the bottom of the page.