Survey Instance Page
- Click on the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) next to AEFIS Dashboard.
- Click Surveys.
- Click Manage for the survey you would like to Manage or click on the downward arrow next to Manage or see Results of the survey.
- View the Survey Stats and calendar with all dates marked on when the survey will start, end and results will be available when the survey instance is “Pending".
- When the survey is “In Progress” see the response rate, the number of surveys, the number of completed surveys, the number of incomplete surveys.
- Also, view graphs with when participants are submitting the survey and when notifications are sent.
- View the survey schedule name, survey schedule type, survey template and include/exclude rules.
- Edit/View the survey settings such as the Start Date, End Date and Results Available Date, as well as the notifications text if the survey is in Pending status.
- If any settings are gray, that means they have been locked in at the institution, college or department level.
Email Queue Manager:
- View all emails that have been Sent/Not Sent or On Hold/Not on Hold
- Assign/Unassign course sections for the survey instance. Course Sections can be assigned or unassigned while the survey instance is in Pending or In Progress.
- View the survey participants and see when the participant completed the survey only while the survey is In Progress.
- View any survey instance that is tied to the same Survey Schedule.
- View the results of your survey instance while it is In Progress, Pending Results or Completed”.