- In the “My Course Sections & Syllabi” widget on your dashboard, click on the blue pencil icon to manage the course section.
- Click Survey Questions from the grey sidebar.
- To begin adding questions to your course section, click Start Process.
- You will be brought to your survey template. If you had previously added questions to your section, you will see them here. Click Edit at the top of the page to begin.
- Next, click the +Add Question to begin.
- Select a question type and fill the corresponding fields.
- Add or subtract answer options by clicking either the + or X.
- Questions with multiple answer options can have a “No Answer” option added by selecting it from the “No Answer” drop down.
- Click Save.
Question configuration options
- Below each question number is a gear icon, click on the icon to find the configuration options. Once you select a configuration option, click on the blue check mark to save it.
- Answer required
- Add comment field
- Display options horizontally
- Ascending option
- First, create a question with the appropriate question options.
- When you create a new question, a paste icon will appear next to “Question Options”. Click this to paste your previous answer options.
- Once you paste your previous options and the add the question text, select Save.
Select the black triangle next to a question to see the details, edit, copy, or remove the question.
8. Once you are done, click Exit button on the top right of the page.
9. Finalize your survey questions.
Quick Facts: Please note, survey questions will not be added to the survey until the questions have been finalized. Also, you must finalize your questions at least 1 day before the survey starts for your questions to be pulled in.