User Roles: Institutional Admins
Creating a Term
- Click on the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) next to AEFIS Dashboard.
- Click Terms under Admin Tools.
- Click +Add Term on the top right corner.
- Fill in Details fields:
- Term Name
- Term Code
- Academic Year
- Term Type
- Click Timeline on the left and fill in Academic Term Timeline fields:
- Term Start Date
- Term End Date
- Activation Date
- Last Day of Class
- First Day of Exams
- Last Day of Exams
- Grades Due
- Click Save.
Publishing a Term
- Once ALL fields have data and you comfortable with the activation date, click Publish.
- IMPORTANT: You CANNOT unpublish a Term! If you are unsure or think you will need to change a date later, just click Save and publish right before the activation date.
Quick Facts: Publishing Terms in advance will allow your administrators to schedule surveys and assessments well in advance!