User Roles - Faculty, Course Coordinator, College Admin, Department Admin, Institutional Admin
Outcome - The user will learn how to generate report results from the Reports widget on the AEFIS dashboard, alter parameters to receive a specific report, and export report data into different formats.
Description - Reports are generated to collect and organize data and results from surveys into a manageable information for analysis. They may show results from student, teacher, or institutional evaluations to gain a better understanding of the quality of education.
1. Starting at the AEFIS dashboard, locate the widget named “Reports.” Within this widget, locate the section Survey and Course Evaluation Reports. On the right, next to the desired survey, select the blue, circular, pencil icon to access the survey’s results.
a. This will lead to the Report Parameter page. The result parameters for the desired survey will be chosen here. In certain parameters, more than one option may be selected. A check mark (✔) to the right of the selection denotes that selected will be included.
- College(s) -Select “All Colleges” if no results are found
- Department(s) - Select “All Colleges” if no results are found
- Course Section(s)
- Survey(s) - If more than one survey is needed to be chosen, while holding the shift button on the keyboard, select the desired surveys. The chosen surveys should be highlighted in blue.
2. Once all parameters are selected, select the blue “Run Report” at the bottom. The report results will be displayed on the following page.
a. The parameters can be edited after the survey is generated by selecting the blue “Edit Report Parameters” link on the left side of the page.
3. If satisfied with the report, select the “Export” drop-down menu on the right side of the page. The report can be exported and saved as a PDF document, Excel document, CV document, or it can be printed.