User Roles - Faculty
Outcomes - The user will be able to access course evaluation results from the My Course Evaluations widget on AEFIS dashboard and user notifications section.
Description - Why It is used? What its purpose is intended for? What is this aspect?
1. When a survey is ended and the results are available to view, the faculty will receive an email from indicating that the results are available for review.
2. In order to view the results, the user needs to login into AEFIS. Once logged in, the Notifications center will open automatically where the user can locate the specific survey.
3. As an additional to Notifications center, the user can also view the course evaluation results via "My Course Evaluations" widget on your dashboard.
4. By clicking on the graph icon either from Notifications section or My Course Evaluations widget, the results for the specific course can be viewed.
- If the minimum number of responses rule not met, the user will not be able to view the course evaluation survey results. The survey will have a red exclamation mark next to it.
- By clicking the three vertical line dots, the user can view either recent or past evaluations.
- The green bars are the metric questions that are asked in the survey. These questions are determined by the Department/College/Institution and can differ from survey to survey.
- The response rates are displayed as numerical and percentage values for the survey.