Generating the Program
User Roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin, Department Admin
Outcome: The user will generate a program that aligns with institution’s curriculum.
Description: Academic programs comprise the core, required and elective courses that lead to a degree or certificate.
- Start by selecting the menu icon (hamburger icon) in the top left portion of the screen. This will open the main side menu.
- Select “Programs” in the program section of the menu. This will open up to the list of available programs as well as the option to add a program.
- On the top right side of the Program Manager screen, select blue “+Add Program” icon. A pop-up window will appear to enter the credentials of the program.
- In the +Add Program pop-up, the following information will be needed to generate the program.
- Program name.
- College (Select college from dropdown menu).
- Department (Select department from dropdown menu).
- Associated Degree (If applicable, select Associated Degree from dropdown menu).
- Set the number of credits.
- Select the blue “add program” when finished entering information.