Program Information (Details)
User Roles: College Admin, Department Admin, Institutional Admin
Outcome: The user will edit a program's to align the program with the institution’s curriculum.
Description: The details are important for relaying what the mission of the program, and the users coordinating the program.
Select “Details,” in the programs menu on the left side, under the Program Information section. This will open the Details of the program
- The Program’s Mission Statement and Coordinators can be added here, as well as any changes to the Name/College/Department/Associated Degree/ Total Credits can be made in this section.
- Edit any of the Program details here.
- Change any details to the program if necessary.
- Select the blue save icon below “Total Credits” to save changes. THE SAVE ICON MUST BE SELECTED OR THE CHANGES WILL NOT BE SAVED!
- Select blue save icon when finished to save the Program Mission Statement
- Select the blue save button under the mission statement text box. THE SAVE ICON MUST BE SELECTED OR THE MISSION STATEMENT WILL NOT BE SAVED!
- Select the blue “+” icon to add a Coordinator.
- A pop-up with list will display names of individuals in the institution.
- There are quick filters and a search box at the top of pop-up window narrow results for the individual’s name.
- Select the blue “+Add User” icon in line with the name to add the individual as the coordinator. The pop-up window will close and the individual will be added
- If need to delete the coordinator, select the black “trash can” icon to the right of the screen.