User Role: Faculty
Outcome: The user will be able to change an assignment which is already mapped and uploaded to the assessment form.
- When in the assessment form, please make sure that either Using Rubrics or Using Student Scores tab is clicked.
- Click on the trash icon to delete scores for the specific outcome.
- When the dialog box opens, click Delete.
- Click on the Exit Form on the top right corner.
- Click on the three horizontal lines to open the AEFIS Menu.
- Click on the Assignment Mapping.
- Click Edit Mapped Assignment for the outcome you would like to change the assignment for.
- When the popup window opens, unselect the current assignment and select the new assignment to map then click Save.
- Click on the AEFIS Menu in the top left corner and then click Assessment Form.
- Click on the blue pen icon to enter assessment data.
- Click on the Import LMS Assignment tab.
- Select the corresponding mapping to upload then click Import LMS Data.
- When the upload process is completed, you can start entering scores for the new assignment. Below are the before/after pictures of the mapped assignment names.