**Please note that this instruction guide is for 3.30+ version**
- Go to the specific course section.
- Click Assignments on the left side menu.
- Click +Add Assignment.
- Enter Assignment Name, Maximum Score and Description as desired.
- Select Assignment Type.
- Student Submission in AEFIS: This will allow the students enrolled in your course to submit files directly to AEFIS. They can submit Word, PDF, Excel, Audio and Video Files.
- No Submission in AEFIS: This allows you as the instructor to manage the assignment in AEFIS and to input the assessment data through a CSV/Excel Template or through the AEFIS Gradebook. This option can also be used if you are viewing a students presentation or performance.
- Assignment not Managed in AEFIS: This option means you will not have a start date or due date for the assignment and will only be importing the assessment data into AEFIS through the CSV/Excel Template.
- Select a Start Date and End Date for the assignment.
- Add any attachments if available.
- Click Save.
- Once the assignment is created, hover over the three vertical dots to view the home icon. To delete the assignment, click on the red trash icon next to the home icon.
- Click Grading Criteria on the left side menu.
- Click +Add Rubric Criteria on the top right corner.
- Enter a rubric criteria name and description.
- Enter rubrics. Click plus or cross sign in order to add or remove rubrics. Then enter the value of the rubric.
- Click Save.
- Once all rubric criteria entered, click Publish to publish the assignment for students.
*If you have created all assignments and entered rubric criteria, please visit How to Link My Assignments to an Outcome step.