**Please note that this instruction guide is for 3.30+ version**
- Go to the specific course section.
- Click Assignments on the left side menu.
- Click Assignment Grading on the top right corner next to +Add Assignment.
- Select Download Grading Template.
- Select a preferred template format and click Next.
- Click Download.
- Open the downloaded file and enter scores/rubrics and save.
*Please Note: Make sure to only copy and paste the data without formatting into the template page (paste values only) - any difference in formatting will not import correctly.
- Click Assignment Grading again next to +Add Assignments.
- Select Import Grading Template.
- Click Select File & Upload.
- Once you select your file and upload, the system will show a status update. Click Next.
- Click Import Data.
- Click Yes, Continue and import my data when the dialog window opens.
- Click Finished.
- Click on the Gradebook on the left side menu to view student grades.