**Please note that this instruction guide is for 3.29+ version**
- In the course section, go to Assignment page and click on the assignment home page icon.
- Click Gradebook on the left side menu.
- Click on the blue pen icon to enter the grade for the student.
Select a student name to grade in Box #1.
Select rubric criteria for the assignment in Box #2.
Select a rubric level in Box #3.
- As you select rubric levels, the total grade will change for the student.
- When all rubric levels are selected, the student grade will be displayed next to his/her name.
- Click Exit on the top right corner to navigate back to Gradebook page.