Institutional Admin, College Admin
Action Items are used to create a task. This task or action can have a deadline and can be assigned to a specific user. The task will show up in the notification centers of the user associated with the task. Only one user may be assigned to a task. This can be used as a reminder for a student, a self-set deadline, or a record of tasks completed. An admin can add action items to any course section.
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- In the menu, under Courses, select Course Sections. This will open a list of all available course sections.
- Use “+Add filter” to apply different filters
- Select the magnifying glass to use the search bar
- Select the blue plus icon to the right to add an action item.
- Enter information for the task title, task deadline, task details, and person to assign. All fields are required. Select if the task has already been completed.
- Select save when finished.
- Select the blue pencil icon inline with the desired action item to edit.
- Edit the desired information. Select save when finished.
- Select the trash can icon inline with the desired action item to be deleted.