User Roles: Institutional Admin, College Admin
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left of the AEFIS window.
- In the menu, under Courses, select Course Sections. This will open a list of all available course sections.
- Select Manage inline of the desired course section. This will open the course section’s home screen.
- Select Course Syllabus from the left side menu.
- Select the blue Edit icon on the right side of the page to edit syllabus. This will bring up the syllabus editor page.
- The admin is able to edit any open fields that have not been filled yet.
- No new sections can be added
- No section can be deleted.
- A section with a red lock symbol cannot be edited
- To delete the syllabus entirely, select the Reset icon next to the Edit Icon.
- The Delete Syllabus Data confirmation pop-up window will appear. SELECTING “YES, DELETE” WILL DELETE ALL SYLLABUS INFORMATION. ONCE DELETED THE SYLLABUS INFORMATION CAN NOT BE RECOVERED. DOUBLE CHECK WITH ALL USERS ASSOCIATED WITH SYLLABUS FIRST BEFORE DELETING.
- Select Export to save or copy syllabus.
Course sections that have status “Faculty Pending” are able to be published to “Approval Pending” by an admin. Similarly, course sections with “Approval Pending” status can be published to “Published” status by an admin.
- Select the blue “Publish” icon to the right of the page.
- The publish confirmation popup window will open. Select the red publish icon to confirm.
Course sections that have status “Published” can be reverted to “Approval Pending” status by an admin. Similarly, “Approval Pending” status can be reverted to “Faculty Pending” status by an admin.
- Select the red “Revert” icon to the right of the screen.
- The revert confirmation popup window will open. Select the red revert icon to confirm.